Sunday, February 10, 2013

Event Management While Working Part-Time in Network Marketing


How to manage the events in our lives once we get home when we are building our internet marketing business will and does determine how fast we will grow. Time management is nothing more than event management.

How and what we choose to think about and focus on determines just how creative we become. Did you know that time management is not about managing time at all. It is about managing the events that occupy your time. How we choose and implement the events that occupy our day determine our results, satisfactions and efficiency. So, choose the events wisely.

If we think about and visualize where we want to be and look at and hold in esteem those that have gone before us and hold a specific title or achievement level that we are striving for. For those of us that do hold down a full-time job and are working on our dreams have to be very careful with the events that occupy that time.There are many tools available to help you do that.

Some things that I have learned is that we must keep the main thing the main thing. If you are going to be writing articles then write. If you are going to be making videos then make them. If you are going to be calling leads then call them.

Remember this that nothing really every happens in NETWORK marketing until you put in the work. This does involve picking up the phone and calling people who you have identified as a prospect for your service, product or business or they have some way let you know that they wanted to connect with you. Some events that need managing in my life are:


  • Just getting started doing something.. anything other than re-organizing the dust on my keyboard.

  • Managing my thoughts by focusing on visualizing what the outcome is that I am wanting to occur.

  • When I need to exercise.

  • Where to research an article or what to write about today.

  • When important calls or webinars are and tell that to those who can benefit the most.

  • Focus on money making activities for at least two hours a day introducing a minimum of two new people to what I am doing.

These are just a few that I pulled out of the air at the moment but we must understand that these are events. Not Time.. So Time management is event management. We all are given the same amount of time each day it is the events that we choose to fill up that time that will make us or not. Event Management while working part-time in Network Marketing is what will determine the speed of which you will achieve.

Remember that thoughts are things and everything that has ever been made or created started with a thought. Choose wisely the events in your day that will cause you to think about something. Everything that we do I hope we are at least thinking about it.

In future articles I am going to be working on some visualization techniques and am considering hosting some online master mind workshops geared to help create and formulate your vision for your future. Would that be of benefit to you? Let me know by connecting with me on my Facebook page or just get in touch with me and let me know if you find event management difficult and need someone to mastermind with on the subject. Contact me and let me know if this article was beneficial for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment