Sunday, October 13, 2013

Let Gourmet Coffee Catering Do All The Work For You!


Gourmet coffee catering is a great way to let someone else do a little work for you. These companies work to provide the best hot and cold beverages such as: coffee, tea, iced tea, cider and hot chocolate for your next party, reception, work meeting, church meeting or any event where drinks are going to be served! The wonderful thing about hiring a gourmet coffee catering company is they will virtually do all the work for you!

Last year I was planning a large woman's event at my church. I decided to hire a catering company to supply the food such as: finger sandwiches, an assortment of cookies and pastries, vegetable trays, and delicious little cakes called petite fours. The problem with this company was they did not serve drinks. I looked around online, and in the phone book, and found a fabulous gourmet coffee catering service! I hired them for the event and it was a rave success! All the women loved having a variety of choices.

The company showed up to my event and sat up everything. They provided more than enough coffee, tea, iced tea and hot apple cider. All the ladies at the luncheon raved how wonderful it was to have a selection of delicious beverages available, the favorite being the delicious hot beverages. Another great thing about hiring this company was they did everything, from the set up to the clean up. They even provided the cups and napkins.

This year I also started new employment as an Office Manager for a Wealth Consulting Firm. Consistently hiring a beverage catering service has been wonderful for the company. It has probably saved me, my job a time or two! We have monthly meetings and I am now on a monthly service with the company to cater these meetings. The Wealth Consultants, Insurance Agents, and Bankers love having a fresh cup of coffee for the morning meetings. It has saved a lot of time and made coordinating these business meetings a lot less stressful for me!

After many successful events, meetings and party planning under my belt, I have found hiring a gourmet coffee catering company is a fabulous, and stress-free way to go! They great thing about these companies, are many of them are small operations, so they strive to provide the utmost quality and customer service to all clients. If you're thinking about how to make your next event a delicious success, try a gourmet coffee catering service today!

No comments:

Post a Comment