Tuesday, July 16, 2013

9 Benefits To Outsourcing Your Small Business


Have you ever asked yourself "If I could start over again, I would... ?" It's like the saying "If I knew then what I know now" kind of thinking.

I can tell you, through my own experience, If I could start over again, I would outsource, plain and simple. It was not fun doing it alone and it certainly took up a lot of my time. While I did learn a lot and can use my new skills to help others, I realized you can't be an expert at everything. That's when I realized the need for outsourcing.

When I first got started, I spent the first year learning everything and spending hours upon hours learning how to do all the techy stuff like, how to set up my blog, my Facebook, my Twitter, email marketing, and everything else that goes with setting the foundation for your solo biz. I spent so much time on the technical aspects of the business that the overwhelm took over and the confidence and enthusiasm started to fade.

Lesson learned.. I don't have to do it alone, I can get help through outsourcing.

I started to realize there are so many benefits to outsourcing so I put together these 9 Benefits to outsourcing for the solopreneur and small biz owners. Many newbies or established business owners don't recognize these benefits can really help them move forward in their businesses.

9 Benefits to Outsourcing Your Small Business

O = Opportunity to collaborate. This is where you can find experts for the techy part of your business that you don't have time to learn or you don't have time to do it.

U = Understanding You Can't Do It All. Solopreneurs can't do it all so outsourcing helps you find the experts so you can concentrate on doing what you love to do.

T = Team - Yes, now you can work as a team. Just like working any job, there are always people who concentrate on what they do best while others do what they do best.

S = Solutions - This is a perfect opportunity to find solutions. We all want to find solutions to our daily struggles.

O = Opportunity to Organize your thoughts and your biz plan. When you hire someone to help you, the two of you can brainstorm to move you forward.

U = Unload some of the busy work to an expert. It takes so much time to do it all. Let others help you.

R = Release the stress of doing it all by hiring a virtual assistant.

C = Concentrate on other areas of your business while your assistant is doing the things you don't have time to do.

E = Event Planning and Speaking arrangements can build your biz and hiring an event planner can help you find locations, fees and get you the information you need for your event.

Even though you are a solopreneur, you don't have to do it alone. Why not hire the experts to help you get more time, more clients and more money in your pocket while outsourcing those tasks that take up to much of your time?

No comments:

Post a Comment